Hydraulic Actuators for Pneumatic Automation
When the application calls for high force in the thousands of pounds or tons then it is necessary to utilize high pressure hydraulic actuators. In the case of valves for hydraulic control we limit our product lines to those that would handle up to approximately 500 psi. However, our line of Hydraulic Actuators from TRD can handle the up to 3000 psi with 95% of their cylinders will ship in 2-3 days. In addition to the TRD line of hydraulic actuators almost all of our Bimba and PHD actuators are available in low pressure (0-500 psi) hydraulic versions.
Provoast Automation Controls Knows Hydraulic Actuators
- Actuators that operate on Light Duty (0-500 psi), Medium Duty (675-1500 psi) and Heavy Duty (3000 psi) hydraulics.
- Actuators that come in a wide range of functions such as Single Acting, Double Acting, Multi-position, Rotary, Rodless, etc.
- Actuators that come in a wide variety of sizes ranging from 5/16” to 8” bore sizes.
- Actuators to meet the standardization requirements for “ISO” and “NFPA” cylinders.
- Actuators that come with a variety of bearing types to provide greater precision and load carrying capabilities.
- Sometimes it is necessary to customize a standard product to make it work better in your application. Our manufacturers can customize their products to best meet your application requirements. This includes matching an existing competitive product’s mounting requirements that would allow you to replace an existing competitor’s actuator that is not performing to your satisfaction for any reason.
TRD usually ships their cylinders in 2-3 days. If you have problems getting your competitive tie rod type hydraulic cylinders in a timely manner than give us a chance to show you what we can do. Chances are that not only can we be very competitive from a cost standpoint; we can deliver our cylinders to you faster, just contact us to find out.